Manager, Digital Strategy
The Herald Group is seeking a Manager of Digital Strategy to join its fast-growing digital practice. The position reports to the Chief Digital Strategist and will be in charge of running short and long term campaigns ranging in size from targeted state-level initiatives to wide-reaching national programs.
We’re looking for someone who is: solutions oriented and enjoys the challenge of managing multiple client engagements simultaneously; able to switch between strategy and execution with ease; interested in learning about new and complex issues and is able to create campaigns that move people in line with our clients’ positions; and the type of person who wakes up every day and says “I’m excited to make a big impact today.”
The Herald Group is a full service, bipartisan public affairs firm in Washington, D.C. which provides strategic communications counsel to major corporations, trade associations, and other organizations seeking to advance public policy positions in federal and state legislative arenas. We provide a fast-paced, energetic work environment. We dedicate ourselves to creating and implementing public affairs campaigns for our clients that get results.
- 2-5 years of professional experience managing digital campaigns, preferably in the political, public affairs, and/or agency space
- Ability to adapt and work as a team member in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent ability to analyze multiple campaigns to ensure top performance and generate written reports to formalize best practices
- Understanding of major social networking sites and social strategies
- Experience with website content management systems and email marketing systems
- Familiarity with online advertising platforms, both self-service (Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter) and directly with publishers
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Tracking, optimizing, and reporting website analytics
- Creating strategy for, executing on, and monitoring paid advertising campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting social media conversations, inflection points, and client results
- Developing strategic content for multiple digital channels, including social media, email, website, fundraising, etc.
- Updating websites in common CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, Nationbuilder, etc)
- Developing and overseeing creative design projects
- Collaborating with client lead on programs, objectives, and strategies and Interacting with clients directly on a regular basis
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends in digital marketing
The Herald Group offers an entrepreneurial work environment, opportunities for growth, and a competitive compensation package. For more information on The Herald Group please visit our website at www.theheraldgroup.com. The Herald Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.